Friday, July 10, 2009

Princely Conversation

Today in the car on our way to Costco.
If you need a reminder - DD is Dauntless Daughter who is 2.5 years. AGG is Avant Garde Gal who is 4.5 years.

DD talking to a Prince Charming figure (Snow White's prince)

DD: Do you think I'm beautiful?

DD (as the Prince): Yes, you're VERY beautiful.

DD: Then you can be my prince.

AGG: I want him to be my prince.

DD: No - it's my Prince Philip because I'm Aurora.

AGG: But there's a Philip on So You Think You Can Dance. He is a Philip too!

DD: Oh, there's another Philip?

AGG: Yes, he can be your Prince.

DD: Um, well, no thank you.

AGG: Remember when we saw Philip dance and we said, "WHOO HOO PHILIP!!"?

DD: Uh huh.

AGG: I like Philip.

--Lady Gaga's "Let's Dance" starts on the radio--

AGG: This is my song!

--both girls start dancing in their 5-point harness car seats...I am thoroughly entertained--

No comments: