Friday, January 23, 2009

Auction for NieNie

My beautiful, talented, amazing friend ~J is hosting a HUGE auction for NieNie.

Go check it out.

And... I'm busy today...but this morning when I went into the girls rooms - I found them both inside of M's crib, cuddled under the blankets talking.

K: I'm the mommy duck.
M: Oh, I'm the baby duck.

Then after they brushed their teeth I put their hair in pig tails. They wanted skirts today, it's a little gloomy, we've had rain... so they are wearing tights. I think tights and skirts on little girls is so adorable. They make me smile on a gloomy, cloudy day.

Happy Friday.... Hope ya'll have a great weekend...I have big plans - will let you know later. Cheers!

4 comments:

Deena said...

I love little tights and skirts too. So cute.

~j. said...

Thanks for spreading the word, Queen. Happy bidding, happy day!!

Brooke said...

My quilt is up! Yeah! :)

QueenScarlett said...

Whoo hoo...go Brooke!