Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happiness Post:: Post 12




This is my little '50s gal for spirit day at school.

I love my 6YO, Avant Garde Gal - she is my constant artist and author. From the moment she enters the home from school, she is creating books, pictures, letters, cards, you name it. She loves to create characters, with her imagination, her hands, her voices. She loves having a Flip camera to giggle at all her replays. I am amazed, and often humbled by her spirit.

She is a sponge, motivated by an innate curiosity. She is wise beyond her years - she is always teaching me.

AGG is a little silly and a lot of funny.

Some of my favorite things she's said recently - which we have adopted into our family lexicon:

That was a silent but death. (referring to silent but deadly in farting)
Stop erupting me! (instead of interrupting)

She was a happy, much anticipated baby. She still is such a loving, kind and happy girl. She makes me happy.








Photobucket


5 comments:

Renegades said...

She is so cute!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Great outfit! What a cutie!

Jessica said...

OMG, she is just tooo cute!!! Love the outfit!!

Susan Anderson said...

She looks like a girl who knows she's well-loved.

=)

Gina Kleinworth said...

She is darling!

I love those funny things they say- I need to keep a log of them as they are the things I will cherish in the years to come.