Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feeling like a Cougar


Not just because I went to BYU. (it's where Mormons turn people who aren't into Zombies all we have to do is smile and it's contagious)

Recently I went to my friend Sally's house to drop off some Christmas goodies. I was dressed in jeans and a Pooh & friends hoody sweatshirt... which I bought some 10 or so years ago in the kids section. I was my normal self, sans makeup...and I can't remember if I even showered that day.

I had my oldest AGG in tow... because my girls LOVE my friend Sally as much as I do.

Sally's son was home for Christmas and I briefly met him. Sally saw us out and I mentioned, that I needed to find someone for her cute son. And then she confessed that he had pulled her into the kitchen earlier to ask if I was single. Apparently, he thought I was cute. I am pretty aware of myself and I know I'm quirky looking... I know I'm pretty "normal" ... so it's always shocking when I get rare comments like this.

... that one little, third party comment has sort of given me a lift in my step. Girls are so
easy.

5 comments:

glittersmama said...

That is awesome.

cabesh said...

"Quirky" and "normal" are NOT words I would use to describe you. Beautiful inside and out is more like it. Why do you think your nickname was BONAZZA???

Love you!

La Yen said...

Hawt.

Queen Scarlett said...

cabesh - normal was in quotes because I'm a bit of an oddity...in too many ways to count. ;-) And... bonazza... we just liked to use foreign language inappropriately... cual quiere! ;-)

Mrs. Organic said...

Love it. Tis the season to be "hit" upon. :)