Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grateful for those who are Grateful

So one of my friends in my neighborhood is preggers for the third time. I was able to help out in a teeny tiny way by picking up her daughter from school today.

As I drove away from her home... I realized how grateful I am for people like her. Folks who are sincerely grateful to you for doing something so little.

This is such a contrast from a year... year and a half ago... I'm losing track of time. When there was someone I was helping out with who wasn't ever grateful.

I've decided that I'm glad I cut out the fat in my life. I'm focusing on people who enrich me as much as I enrich them... even if it is in my teeny, tiny ways.

So... thank you, for being thankful.

2 comments:

Deena said...

I love this post so much. I have several people that I need to pass it along to. So, thank you. :)

QueenScarlett said...

Thanks... you made my day.