Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Blog-aversary to me

I started blogging in May 4, 2005 after my friend Pam had been blogging. I loved the idea of chronicling my experiences as a new Mom for myself and for my new amazing daughter. Today I still keep up with my now private "Crying Over Spilt Milk" blog, and this public "Alone on the Mountain Top" blog...and a few others, not too often. It's fun. I like it.


Avant Garde Gal May 2005 (20 months old) always a happy girl -when the birth of "Crying Over Spilt Milk" started

I've kept the blogging up, for us. I've met some amazing people in the four years I've been blogging. I've never felt like stopping. I have a block sometimes, often, but have never thought about calling it quits. I think because I'm blogging for me, for my girls... for my family. I like it that way. If you happen to find something interesting or comfortable or crazy - that's the icing on the cake... that's what they say anyway...I'd rather have some gourmet chocolate, thank you very much.

Dauntless Daughter, Queen Scarlett, Phantom, Avant Garde Gal March 2009 -where we are now
Taken by Wendy Whitacre of Blue Lilly Photography

2 comments:

b. said...

Happy Blog-aversary!

Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

QueenScarlett said...

Thanks b! You are one of those I'm lucky to have met via blogging.