I just saw Chronicle Books tweet regarding a smashing giveaway contest. Tonight at midnight the contest ends!
Yes, I know, I may not have a chance entering so dastardly late in the game, but when a fabulous publisher offers a blogger a chance to win 500.00 worth of books, and a commenter on that blog... my heart beats so fast I feel like it's going to burst with joy.
Without further adieu, here is the list of books I would love to haul in if I win. Please universe, it's a race! I hope I win!
- Tartine Bread by Chad Robertson
- Cake Pops by Bakerella
- Michael Chiarello's Bottega by Michael Chiarello
- Mastering the Art of Chinese Cooking by Eileen Yin-Fei Lo
- I love Macarons by Hisako Ogita
- And My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You by Kathi Kamen Goldmark
- The Magic Flute retold by Anne Gatti
- Audrey Hepburn by Scott Brizel
- The Space Between Trees by Katie Williams
- A Long Piece of String by William Wondriska
- Wish by Roseanne Thong
- The Dinosaurs' Night Before Christmas
- Ivy and Bean Box Sets by Annie Barrows
- Rita and Whatsit by Jean-Philippe Arrou-Vignod
- Animals Marco Polo Saw by Sandra Markle
- Monet's Impressions by Claude Monet
- Vincent's Colors by Vincent van Gogh
- Sylvia Long's Thumbelina by Sylvia Long
- Passover: Celebrating Now, Remembering Then by Harriet Ziefert
- The Story of Little Red Riding Hood by Jacob and Wilhelm Grim
Your chance to win... leave a comment before midnight PST. Share a few books you would want to win.
Happy Happy FRIDAY!