Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've moved!

Big ... huge, gigantic, jumping for joy kind of news.


I've moved!!!!



...to another blog address with a brand-spanking new blog design, via the lovely Emily from The Blog Fairy.


When you get there - check out the brilliant header she made for my blog. She accomplished so many things with that. She made all my fantasies come true, and gave me boobies. Which made me laugh. If it makes me laugh - I love it!


I hope you lovely readers, followers, subscribers that make this blogging world so darn fun join me over there. Please switch your follow to my new blog here, and change your google reader subscriptions, rss feeds. I'm thinking of doing something special for those of you that do move on over with me. 


This is the perfect birthday gift... yipee!!!


Cheers!

No comments: