Monday, August 10, 2009

My Hot Baby

so cuddly, so sweet... so kissably cute

We're back... I have loads to say... but right now I'm nursing my baby. She reached a high of 104.2 Sun evening...after dealing with a 101-102 fever Sat. The fever finally broke today - but she also threw up... poor, poor flu baby.

On the plus side, we didn't leave the house all day, I didn't put any clothes on... ran around in my g's all day...and was able to spend some quality time with my oldest working on school work in prep for her first day of Kindergarten next week.

Shockingly, my house is still clean...and orderly. (I have to thank my hubby for cleaning when I was out for Youth Conference - for my Church chaperoning 12-18 year old guys and gals).

Anywho... more later. Tchau!

3 comments:

Greek Goddess said...

I'm so sorry. Feel better, little one.

Deena said...

I think I get more accomplished in my underwear too. I hope your baby is back to herself soon.

QueenScarlett said...

Greek Goddess - she's better today - thank goodness...although the whiny voice is still very prominent. ;-)

glittersmama - glad to know I'm in good company. ;-)