Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday: A Family Lives Here - Exhibit 2

Last week I started a little carnival. I'll be posting each Friday with the same theme of "A Family Lives Here". Hope you like it. Hope you join in on the fun.



Exhibit 2:

Where are these toys located?






In the master bathroom, of course.




This is where my daughters get to have bath time. This tub is bigger than the one in their bathroom - and it has jets. So this is the better bathtub to bathe in.

Sometimes their baths come with eucalyptus bubbles. Sometimes with fruity scented bath bombs.






Sometimes someone thinks her big sister has stolen all the bubbles.


It looks something like this.




What is bath time like in your home?

Happy bubbly bathing!
Cheers!


Photobucket




We're like detectives, scouting out evidence that a family lives here.
Join me by posting a proof of family, with your commentary.
Then, tack on my button and include it in your post.

Remember to add your link via Mr. Linky.

Ready, set, go!




13 comments:

La Yen said...

Cute! Our tub is the favored one, too.

SarahMarie said...

How fun! Will definitely play along next week. :)

QueenScarlett said...

Sarah - fabulous!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Bath time looks like fun in your house!

Guileless Mom said...

BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!

Stepper the Mighty said...

My kiddies prefer the large jetted tub in the master bathroom, too - but here it's Grandma's bathroom. So they're always begging her for a bath! Makes it seem like I never bathe them.

QueenScarlett said...

chic home school mama - I'm the only one that prefers showers over baths. ;-)

Amy - so GOOD to "see" you again!

Stepper - hahahahaha your kids sound awesome...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute meme. Our bathroom looks similar.

Mrs. O said...

Our bathroom is constantly littered with nail polish bottles, stickers, and hair styling stuff.

Greek Goddess said...

I did it!
I don't know if I can keep it up weekly. But you're always in my thoughts!

QueenScarlett said...

Secret Mom Thoughts - that makes me so happy.

Mrs Organic - I love it. Although I had to put the nail polish up high - as well... wait 'til this Friday's post. ;-)

Greek Goddess - As are you! Love you dear friend.

Tiffany Franklin said...

Thats cute!

QueenScarlett said...

Tiffany - thanks!