Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happiness Post:: Post 22



Sunday Brunch = Happiness


Have I ever told you how much I enjoy a fabulous Sunday Brunch? Eggs Florentine/Benedict, smoked salmon, omelettes to order, fresly made french toast, from scratch baked goods, waffles, bacon, salads, fresh fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice.


  

Then mix in family and friends and voila... happiness.


 


Cheers!











ps. join me on Fridays for A Family Lives Here!
Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2
Exhibit 3


Here's the button for each Friday! See you soon!


Photobucket








4 comments:

Marla said...

I love brunch, too. Delicious! :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Susan Anderson said...

I love Sunday brunch, too! Or any brunch, for that matter...

=)

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Yum! sounds like a perfect Brunch! Darling Family!! :)
Happy Tuesday!

QueenScarlett said...

Marla - totally tasty
Sue - I'm with you...just say brunch and I will follow.
Kelly - Happy day to you too! ;-)