Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday: A Family Lives Here - Exhibit 3



I'll be posting each Friday with the same theme of "A Family Lives Here". Hope you like it. Hope you join in on the fun.



Exhibit 3:



If you came to visit my home, this is what you'd find on the inside of the front door. You'd also find works of art taped, or glued to the various walls around the house.



You might also notice the small book case overfilling with shoes, some sparkly, some strappy, but all girly. Perhaps, you might trip over a few. Step lightly now.





You would also find stray toys, hanging out, just where their playmates left them.





Maybe you'll stay and play a tune.

Cheers!



Other Friday: A Family Lives Here Exhibits


What would a visit to your home be like?





Photobucket





We're like detectives, scouting out evidence that a family lives here.
Join me by posting a proof of family, with your commentary.
Then, tack on my button and include it in your post. 
Remember to add your link via Mr. Linky.
Ready, set, go! 



4 comments:

leigh hewett said...

Looks like my house!

QueenScarlett said...

Love it. Love your post too.

Teddy Started It said...

OK, so I linked up with an old post because I want to play along, but wasn't quite prepared. So next week, there'll be something fresher, and a link back to your fun project. Ahhh...this is just the kind of validation I need:D

Guileless Mom said...

LOVE this one! Forgot to tell ya! ;)