Monday, April 11, 2011

Lesson Learned


Tonight for Family Home Evening (FHE) my hubby, Phantom used the scripture 2 Nephi 2:25:


Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.


QS: What makes you happy Dauntless Daughter (4yrs old)?

DD: TREATS!

Phantom: Treats will make you happy for a short while. But would you be happy if you just had treats and no big sister to play with?

DD: No.

Phantom: Would you be happy if you didn't have Mommy?

DD: No.

Phantom: Would you be happy if you didn't have Daddy?

DD: No.

Phantom: So what makes you happy?


DD: Family and Treats!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter is cute. :)

Such a sweet soul too. I read your last post about the bullying at school. I think that was a good idea having the other kids over. My roommate is Asian- and was adopted from Taiwan when she was a baby. She grew up in Kansas. I showed this to her. So she can relate.

QueenScarlett said...

Thank you!